1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ 2 - Post your bugs here!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Goldblade, Oct 17, 2014.

MineZ - MineZ 2 - Post your bugs here! | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    Stone pick recipe is broken and [cooked] cobble stone doesn't stack.

2. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    I'm not sure if this is intended but grenades can insta kill if you have full heath and top tier leather armour + some chain.
  3. Ethan_brown Platinum

XP:
    36,937xp
    When I place something on an anvil (I tried it 3 times) it will just disappear when it's done
  4. Jonathan03011998 Artist

XP:
    12,532xp
    • If you die and drop your skull to respawn then you cannot choose your spawn point anymore. If you wait the 60s then it works.
    • And this block is really annoying: Link if its not shown
    [IMG]
    8noremac likes this.
  5. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    Unsure if this is intentional, but here it is anyway.

Bug description: Drinking a potion will allow you to keep the bottle.

Recreation: Drink a health potion, and you will be left with an empty bottle.
  6. BuggStream Platinum

XP:
    68,208xp
    My current list of bugs and suggestions:

Suggestions:
    - Healing ointment should have limited uses and same for all the other healing stuff.
    - Be able to heal yourself using a bandage and red dye and shears.
    - Armor should be repairable when crafted with 1 leather/iron/ironbar for 50%
    - Signs of borders should be lowered. Right now they are right in your face.

Bug:
    - When walking into a town, while your pvp is being disabled, the town name only shows for a split second.
    - Weird crafting bug http://imgur.com/a/yIVGv
  7. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    That is not actually a bug, it is a feature which allows you to repair your upgraded equipment instead of repairing your non upgraded equipment.
    The equipment you repair will be the item in the first slot and the equipment you want to use to repair your equipment goes to slot with less value than the slot the item you are repairing is. The value system goes like this (1 =most value, 4 = most less value):
    1I2
    3I4
    In your pictures, you first repairing training sword, then in the next 2 pictures you are repairing your ruined sword and in the last picture you are repairing your training sword again.
  8. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    Holes in water
    [IMG]
  9. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    Arrow before behing shot
    [IMG]

Arrow after being shot and picked up
    [IMG]
    Item lore is missing therefor can not be stacked with other arrows.
  10. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    After being revived boss bar stays
    [IMG]
  11. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    Bows can not be upgraded with string/wood. <-- Not sure witch material they use but neither works.
  12. Wilibobi_1234 Regular Member

XP:
    1,710xp
    the game is actually fucked up since the last reboot : we can't get the starter gear and i tryed like 20 times and asked over 10 players and none of us is getting the starter gear in all of the servers ... it must be fixed asap
  13. Goldblade Retired Staff

XP:
    233,036xp
    Are you referring to MineZ 1? This is a thread asking for MineZ 2 bugs and MineZ 2 platinum alpha has been done since Sunday night.
  14. Wilibobi_1234 Regular Member

XP:
    1,710xp
    oops yes i didn't see the 2 but will it be fixed soon ?
  15. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Already is. Please do not swear in the forums.
  16. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Locked till next test.
  17. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    Cooking fish gives you XP temporarily, but it has no effect on your gameplay since it is immediately fixed.
    DaFunkPvP likes this.
  18. Have_a_Coke Obsidian

XP:
    15,413xp
  19. Reconal Retired Staff

XP:
    41,051xp
    Rollback bug still happens
    Died to PVPers, went to spawn back and it rolled me back when the server restarted earlier for bug fixing from lazer's shoutout.
  20. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    for whatever reason, whenever i heal someone as a level one healer, i heal them for 60 entire seconds o_O
    Recreation : Get to level one healing (Novice i think), heal someone and they will get healing for 50 seconds to a minute
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.