1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Andorra nexus issue

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by enemyslayer11, Sep 18, 2014.

Annihilation - Andorra nexus issue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enemyslayer Gold

XP:
    55,634xp
    Alright recently I posted something about how someone was breaking the nexus in Andorra without being in front of it, in fact they were behind blocks breaking the nexus. I don't know how this is possible, and if it does need to turn up into a report a player then I shall post one if I am suggested to do so. We had half of our team up there seeing who was breaking the nexus and where the person was until I saw this little guy breaking it from right outside the tower!

http://imgur.com/a/EVR5W

2. Az_Naviko Gold

XP:
    520,672xp
    Very weird...!

The blue player is standing on the ladder (understandable) but from there would have to chop through two pieces of wood to hit the Nexus (otherwise it is impossible)... Was the wood not respawning right away (similar to the Amazon Nexus bug)?
  3. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    The person who is mining the Nexus in the screen shot is actually a cheater that uses a mod that allows you to free cam and mine blocks that are not in a line of his sight. You should definitely report him.
  4. PlayFriik Platinum

XP:
    62,504xp
    Another nuker/freecam hacker.. And you can stand on ladders, but you can't stand on vines.
  5. luke1066 Regular Member

XP:
    16,819xp
    you cant, but you can still shift on them.
  6. Enemyslayer Gold

XP:
    55,634xp
    alright so im hoping an admin will answer this one......do I report him or will they handle the situation without a report since the evidence is right here?
  7. Redzenn Platinum

XP:
    42,367xp
    He wasn't shifting though.
  8. luke1066 Regular Member

XP:
    16,819xp
    good point.
  9. PlayFriik Platinum

XP:
    62,504xp
    You can stand on them, because ladders have small hitbox/solid block place where you can stand...
  10. Vegan_Atheist Platinum

XP:
    227,076xp
    I think this happened to our team while playing a game. We were on 2 nexus health and defending well. Then suddenly our nexus is destroyed, and there is no signs of anybody near our nexus. No name, nobody running away, etc. We were confused.

When we asked the 2 teams who hit us, the team with some clan (forgot which one, but it was popular one) wouldn't respond. The other team said it wasn't them. When I asked the team with the clan, they wouldn't tell us and just laughed. We assume they were covering for their cheating clan member, which is what happens in Annihilation.
  11. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Please report anything you feel is reportable in the correct forum.

Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.