1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Queue system

Discussion in 'HardCore Factions' started by DoomedPigs, Aug 23, 2014.

Question - Queue system
  1. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    Since there is a new queue system which makes it so prems are ahead of non-prems in queue. This appeared roughly half way through the map and wont it make it literally impossible for non-prems to get into SOTW compared to last maps where there was a chance?

2. Techno141 Retired Staff

XP:
    100xp
    I don't really think so because they do increase slots for SOTW so just make sure you get there on time and your probally good :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    Its literally impossible to get in because premiums just override you kinda dumb No non-prems will be in the first day.
  4. Shady_Oak Regular Member

XP:
    37,428xp
    yeah, this makes me mad, even some golds cant get in
  5. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    I have gone from 200th place to 80th place in 30minutes.

They should make SOTW and the first few days like the old system so non premiums have a chance.
    Now 110.... ill get in in like 5 hours at this rate.
  6. Techno141 Retired Staff

XP:
    100xp
    Actually I take back what I just said, the queue is broken
  7. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    no sotw for nonprems
  8. R33PS Silver

XP:
    19,031xp
    Whoever clicks the sign first should be first in the queue, premium or not. I still have not gotten in to join my fac.
  9. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    R33PS premium has a queue that is ahead of non premium queue so whole premium queue has to go to start the nonprem queue to putting ppl in
  10. NorteChico Gold

XP:
    45,095xp
    Im gold and ive been waiting for 3 hours to get in. Its broken.
  11. CuteButAmerican Platinum

XP:
    55,115xp
    HCF takes a lot of money to run, Premiums will get higher priority then non-premiums. This isn't a bug you need to have active premium to be Able to get in. If you are able to wait a high amount of time, wait until the premium queue is emty
  12. CuteButAmerican Platinum

XP:
    55,115xp
    Is your premium active? If its expired you cannot use the premium queue.
  13. R33PS Silver

XP:
    19,031xp
    I don't are, the fucking queue makes it impossible for non-premiums to play SOTW.
    It's the same thing as making HCF a fucking premium only game mode.
    It's been 4 1/2 hours and I still have not ONCE even gotten within 10th place on the queue.
    I also never said anything about it being a bug.
  14. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    The fact that non-prems (or people who have expired premium packages) literally cannot get in for the first day from this queue system is bs
    R33PS likes this.
  15. Techno141 Retired Staff

XP:
    100xp
    It's shotbow's way of screwing you over, but you should still be able to get in, but it might be hard.
  16. Phon1cs Regular Member

XP:
    13,268xp
    I agree the queue is really broken.. Every time it rebooted It queued me @30 and 5 mins later it gets boosted to 100?...
  17. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    Basically right now im #20 in queue there are 258 people in HCF. When that number goes below 250 1 person will go in so then I would be 19th. The thing is it is never going to hit 19 even though because the fact a donator can go in without needing the queue so it will never go below 250 to let the 1 out of 20 before me.
  18. Techno141 Retired Staff

XP:
    100xp
    Not sure what you are saying... they are trying to make it more balanced with the Queue, also do not say other servers here
  19. PieCrafted Regular Member

XP:
    1,514xp
    https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

The queue is pay2win because if you pay, you get in and have the ability to fuck with others peoples factions while they are still waiting un the cue. It is just like cutting in school. Everyone thinks your a big jerk if you do it.
  20. Techno141 Retired Staff

XP:
    100xp
    It got approved by Mojang....