1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Premium Subscriber Changes - MORE STUFF!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by 8_Bit_Hero, Aug 22, 2014.

Premium - Subscriber Changes - MORE STUFF! | Page 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachkiwi Obsidian

XP:
    421,079xp
    These changes are wonderful as noted. Who cares you got the same perk with a $100 payment ,think of this in the long run. Support the server

2. diamond1 Silver

XP:
    36,053xp
    @dusk. yes I do infact. i have donated on some other servers and know what its like to not get what you fully expect.
  3. TheBos5 Platinum

XP:
    131,097xp
    All the good news is brought by Kensai! :heart::heart:
  4. Lil1th Platinum

XP:
    76,934xp
    :heart: u Kensai 5ever and always
  5. HossenScheisser Regular Member

XP:
    24,626xp
    I was mad about
    The Sub Prefix in chat does not work in annihilation which I was mad about cause that was my favorite game to play
    I thought It would work everywhere but it doesn't so I'm pretty upset. :(
    DuskShadowBrony likes this.
  6. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Where do you cancel the subscription before it charges you again? As I use my family members money and they don't want to be charged without knowing.

(To Kensai), can you answer with yes or no and then tell the explanation? I'm to simple to understand your answers. :(

If I buy sub and renew it twice then cancel it for about a month, and I buy it again, does it still stack and I get silver?

Can you detail scenarios and give full instructions about the entire subscription process?

Can I cancel it if I buy it with a debit card?

Does it effect the way I pay when I submit the payment? Because I have donated a lot to this server in XP packages with the same thing and now I tried to buy it but it wants to like, use it for a short time.

Do you get XP multipliers as a sub?

Do you get XP shop discounts as a sub?

How does buying sub work with a US debit card?

Do you get the choice to spawn where you want on MineZ?

Do you get ghost pass?

How much cosmetic items do I get?

How many times must I pay to get obsidian?

What do I have left if I cancel next payment or fail to pay the next?

Any warnings or notices about buying it as a cautious online buyer?

If I get banned will I still get charged if I forget to cancel it?

What will happen if the subscription ends whilst I'm doing a premium activity?

What can I do if I don't want to be charged and I go on vacation?

Will I get treated as a donator-jerk by the regulars who judge the book by the cover? Feel free not to answer this.

Does it matter how long you have it canceled or does it stack regardless?

Can I still be a subscriber if I'm an obsidian?

If I buy a cosmetic item, then buy subscriber, and it ends, will I lose that cosmetic item?

If I buy gold and then get a subscription, will it take five months to become premium from then on?

If I am three months of a subscription in, buy gold, will it overwright my previous months and have to take the ten month plan again?

Assuming it doesn't overwrite, if I'm two months in, buy gold, will it cut off three months off the ten month plan?

If I am subscribed for a certain amount of time will it make it cheaper to instantly buy a rank? In example, I am subscribed for four months, and I want a rank now. So will that four months of ten dollars make platinum sixty dollars instead of one hundred?

What will happen if I let it auto-charge me but the card is expired, obstructed, or has no money left?
  7. Mail17 Platinum

XP:
    27,330xp
    Personally I'm a Platinum and Subscriber. I like the thought that I support Shotbow in any way, and I appreciate all benefits greatly.

I don't necessarily have a problem with the changes, just a request. Like a lot of people have said, the new changes basically give premium perks. As a premium member, this doesn't add much for me. Again, I like just being able to support Shotbow, but it IS nice to get lots of perks too. :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    I have a suggestion, show the Sub prefix on forums
    SnowblindGhost likes this.
  9. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    I second that.
  10. HossenScheisser Regular Member

XP:
    24,626xp
    SkeletonXF238 said:
    I have a suggestion, show the Sub prefix on forums
    I second that.
    I third that :D
    SnowblindGhost and SkeletonXF238 like this.
  11. starhunter2012 Regular Member

XP:
    10,483xp
    some people told me to check here but i cant find the answer to my question: if i become a subscriber, can i select my spawn in minez? i made a thread on it but was told to look here.
  12. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Kensai hasn't posted on this thread in a while. :(
  13. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    I've taken it upon me to answer a few questions. You'll see them in the quote.
    SnowblindGhost likes this.
  14. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Welp. It's official. I'm getting Subscriber. Unless I my brother gives me my 200 USD then I'll buy gold or somethin'. :D
    Also my mother is very cautious about auto-charging so I HAVE to know where to cancel it if I need to.
  15. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    Uhm that I can not help you with. Google it. If you're using PayPal Google 'How to cancel a subscription through Paypal.'
  16. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    I used a debit card . . .

Also I donated 73 USD to this server in one trial and 6 XP packages. Does that shorten how many months until emerald?
  17. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    You might have to do it through PayPal. You can set it up so if there's no money in your paypal it transfers through your credit/debit card.
  18. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Hmm. Interesting way. I can also take all the money from my debit card because since I bought so much stuff with my last one paysafe wanted to store the debit card for further purchases. So the new one has only more than 15 USD and after I get silver I can take out all the money and forcefully cancel it?
  19. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    Wait for kensai to answer this so he can help you further. I don't know the answer to that one.
  20. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Well I got a month to wait. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.