1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question What do you do when the map is restarted?

Discussion in 'HardCore Factions' started by GopherAsassain, Jul 27, 2014.

Question - What do you do when the map is restarted?
  1. GopherAsassain Platinum

XP:
    298,391xp
    I was just wondering what people prioritize when there is a new map?
    Like first do you go and create a base, then go mining, then to the nether, and are villager farms essential?

2. FlipPhone Silver

XP:
    39,472xp
    Honestly I'm pretty inexperienced with start of the worlds, but last map I ran away from spawn and immediately went mining and found some diamonds pretty quick. Then I made a base and went to the nether.

I think next map I am gonna create my base first since cows don't last very long which is probably best.
  3. j0rgito Emerald

XP:
    99,261xp
    I like to Find cows first and get an archer kit going first then make iron tools and go kill people then after I killed some miners I go make Diamond gear :D
  4. Mislav7267 Platinum

XP:
    19,774xp
    I fish. I fish for hours until i fish out prot4 book set.
  5. jessyiniowa Retired Staff

XP:
    14,285xp
    In my opinion it depends on when you decide to join during SOTW! If you join within the first 4 hours you only get 5 minutes of PVP prot. I'd suggest getting the hell away from spawn! Try to break leaves along the way to find apples if you don't see any passive mobs. Then hide =) If you join after 4 hours you get the full hour of PVP prot - then you can take your time and do some fishing in spawn before you head out on your adventure!
    Agent_PvP likes this.
  6. Conner526 Gold

XP:
    13,784xp
    I'm gonna learn how to play hcf .-.
  7. Mislav7267 Platinum

XP:
    19,774xp
    Lesson #1 mute chat.
  8. Shady_Oak Regular Member

XP:
    37,428xp