1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Shotbow XP will no longer be purchasable. Stock up on your XP before August 1st.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Jul 1, 2014.

Shotbow XP will no longer be purchasable. Stock up on your XP before August 1st.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    Starting on August 1st, players will no longer be able to purchase Shotbow XP to unlock classes, vanity items, and our other balanced content. Instead, all players will be required to earn their XP by playing various games on the network and unlocking them in our XP shop.

All XP purchased or earned prior to August 1st will remain in your account. So if you were hoping to purchase some XP in the future, you have until August 1st to purchase all the XP you would like. By purchasing XP, you will be supporting the future of the network and will have our continued gratitude for your support. Head over to the buy premium page today to secure your XP, and thank you again for supporting our future.

Details about XP multipliers will be announced in the future, however we have a number of ideas in place that allow our premium users to maintain their XP multiplier while giving all non-paid players the same benefit when they are in the same server. In other words, we will not be taking any benefit away from you as a premium supporter of this network. Rather, we will continue to grow the premium benefits you get by supporting the Shotbow Network. With the current 20% off special, now is a great time to get a premium membership and check out all we have to offer.

[IMG]

Don't forget that our new co-operative procedural generated dungeon crawler When in Rogue is now available to all active premium members. We are frantically pumping new content into the game mode, and fully expect the final product to have 100's of hours of game play. Head over to the buy premium page and purchase any premium membership (Trial / Basic / Silver / Gold / Platinum) to get instant access to our first ever premium game mode.

THE WINNER OF THE MINECON 2013 CAPE IS HERE!

Congrats to user AwesomeMas. Please use the contact us button below, we will get the cape over to you!

A special shout out to all of the other 38 users who completed both Stronghold and Jungle on normal, hard, and ironman. They were:

devan10100, epongeur, bryanloh, SSpod, Xurtle, Noahyoda, Bren8465, darknight7777, LegitD0nuT, ColaDoo, sytager, OceanLife_, DarkMatterHD, minty1111, vsAdniK1337, TheCrazyCrafter5, heroboy77, XeVo0, dean102589, Team_Paulo, Creeper_Cheater, Randoom117, Mr_Minecraftian3, Masacz, ArtomixCraft, MrDerbsMC, ChirpaBird, kaleap, JTGangsterLP6, Shrupovert, gaguzzi, Buntfalke_, K0rsair_, Maplestripe_, Magickftw, gameplay11, _RiiiA, dip_chips

2. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
  3. MrYellowElmo Platinum

XP:
    10,929xp
  4. Anonymoo Platinum

XP:
    140,785xp
  5. Accieo Gold

XP:
    32,257xp
    Sad :(

#SaveMinecraft
  6. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    No!
    Nooo!
    NOOOOOOOOOO!
  7. I_cant_breed Platinum

XP:
    310,591xp
    A potato doesn't cry often.
    But when it does, it's true tears..
  8. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW D,:

Edited by Linis- Don't spam
  9. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
  10. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    [IMG]

I deleted your post concerning the deletion of your OOOOO's because YOLO! -Majicou
  11. _Charman Obsidian

XP:
    45,396xp
    Aw. Well, time to buy 10000000000000 xp!
  12. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    That's a lot of mony ..
  13. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    I mean, I appreciate your OOOOs but one line of OOOOs is enough to get the point across. :wink:
  14. _Charman Obsidian

XP:
    45,396xp

I'm an Obsidian, anything is possible!

(naw I was just kidding. But I probably will buy some XP soon enough.)
  15. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    Will the multiplier stay?
    And is this the only EULA change?
    SuperCraig64 likes this.
  16. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Okie. :lmao:
  17. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    May I ask, why will you remove xp purchases?
    SimpleMinder likes this.
  18. MrYellowElmo Platinum

XP:
    10,929xp
    Because the EULA prevents people from purchasing server cash, which in turn is XP.
  19. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    That EULA shit....
  20. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    Sooo, buying me xp is possible? :wink:
    SimpleMinder likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.