1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix How do you get more ranks

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Fartgod21, Jun 16, 2014.

No Prefix - How do you get more ranks
  1. Fartgod21 Platinum

XP:
    18,330xp
    How do I get more ranks like Emerald and Obsidian

2. JesusCrusty Platinum

XP:
    167,047xp
    You donate more, this includes donating for other people. Emerald is $250, Obsidian is $500. (So to get to Emerald it's $150 additional from your platinum, Obsidian is $400 more.)
    Keep all your emails/receipts and when you finally reach 250/500, use the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page to confirm it with HighlifeTTU.
  3. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    You need to spend a total of $250 on this server to attain emerald rank, and $500 to attain obsidian rank. Once you have done so, contact lazertester or HighlifeTTU, and they should give you the rank. Note, the rank is purely for aesthetics, and provides no more advantages from your current platinum rank. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the regulations are for the amount of money spent, so I'd urge you to contact Emerald and Obsidian ranked players about it.
  4. NingaMaster24 Silver

XP:
    20,451xp
    It also counts if you buy other people platinum :) (like me)
  5. Fartgod21 Platinum

XP:
    18,330xp
    Thank you for help guys I appreciate it :D
    JesusCrusty likes this.
  6. Derpy_Hooves__ Emerald

XP:
    3,253xp
    Heres a link to Contact Staff about your rank Upgrade, http://shotbow.net/forum/contact

If you have achieved a advancement in your Premium rank, Select the "Upgrade Premium Membership" tab and List your payments
    Example:

Topic/Headliner: Emerald Account Upgrade

IGN: ExampleName3259

Payment History:

$50 Gold Membership
    $50 Gold Membership Renewal
    $50 550 XP package
    $100 Ninjamaster24's Platinum Membership

Total: $250
  7. Biomike Platinum

XP:
    161,187xp
    I appreciate you trying to help, but his question was answered a long time ago, and this thread is no longer very relevant. You can usually tell by the date stamp in the bottom left corner if something is still relevant.

In the future, try to avoid postings on no longer relevant threads. :)