1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Stuck in a hole

Discussion in 'HardCore Factions' started by 53antti3, Apr 14, 2014.

No Prefix - Stuck in a hole
  1. 53antti3 Gold

XP:
    36,035xp
    Well i was walking on plains biome. Suddenly i saw glass cube and it got's chest in it. Well i wanted to try if it is raidable buut i fell into hole now i'm stuck and my hunger or health isn't full so i can't use /f stuck what should i do now?

2. Madzci Emerald

XP:
    189,342xp
    Just get a faction member or a friend come assist you.
    Then again... starving is always an alternative :wink:
  3. ShunYao Regular Member

XP:
    8,912xp
    (Mini Rant)
    Starving is boring and you lose your stuff
    Starving is overrated
    Why starve when you can get help
    Screw starving
    Madsci likes this.
  4. 53antti3 Gold

XP:
    36,035xp
    Well my only clan mate ( other 2 lag-left ) is in nether doing something and he doesn't play often so i thought it would actually be faster to ask admin to help me : DD
  5. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Well it's sort of your own fault since you should've been more carful if you already knew somebody might've not been able to help you.... besides you should've had food on you anyways. Never leave home without food. I guess learn from your mistakes.
  6. 53antti3 Gold

XP:
    36,035xp
    I had 10 breads but i mined and got far away from home and then i ran out of food and realised it after i losed 1 nugget so i couldn't use /f home...(.i'm just gonna ask my friend to help me if he wants to play hcf) Edit: he doesn't because he is in nether with 3 nuggets...and bowls but he said he dont want to get food so i practically have to kill myself....:/....after mining.....
  7. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Can't your friend just drop you down some food
  8. 53antti3 Gold

XP:
    36,035xp
    He is in nether! and i'm at other facs land far away
  9. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Are you still stuck maybe I can assist you if you give me your coords of course tell me in a private message so nobody else can find your location and kill you I'll be on faction if you need me I'll be around so if you need help let me know