1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide Increase FPS for online games

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Pop_pop428, May 21, 2013.

Guide - Increase FPS for online games
?

Did this help your FPS run faster

Yes 2 vote(s) 100.0%
no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. CRPGoon Platinum

XP:
    162,651xp
    Now this I found out trying to fix a bug now you need to know how to open your network router (Not sure if this works for every one but it worked for me) Now if you are the only one in the house then this is for you but if you have say 2 computers both used for the internet then this will cause the other computers not to connect to the network when I find a way around this I will put it up if you know a way around this I will bump it so people can read and see if it is true.

Open your browser

Now open your network router (if you don't know how to open it type in the search or run 'cmd' it open up a box now type 'ipconfig' and under default gate it will have lets say 222.222.3.3)

type this in the web address.

Now it will open an overview of you network look for advanced and open firewall

turn on static NAT host

now you need to find the numbers to put in now open the cmd again

type in 'ipconfig' and under ip address (for me it said IPv6 address) it will have some numbers write them down

Now put this where the 0.0.0.0 is (This is what popped up for me)

Put the numbers in the order and save the settings.

You are now down I will put up pictures but I am with Vodafone so if you are from the different Internet provider can you put up pictures and I will bump them up so people can learn from them.

This help my MineZ run faster see if it runs your favorite game mode faster.

Thanks for reading