1. Shotbow is now 1.8 compatible! It is recommended you play on Minecraft version 1.7.5 for the best experience, but you may join with any 1.7 or 1.8 client.

Can't connect to US Shotbow hub

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Technical Support' started by killer7500, May 13, 2013.

Can't connect to US Shotbow hub
  1. killer7500 Regular Member

XP:
    2,576xp
    Ok so the problem I'm having is that whenever I try to connect to the US.SHOTBOW.NET ip I get back an error saying that it can't resolve the host name. After receiving this error I tried connecting to EU.SHOTBOW.NET and it worked fine. The only problem I have is that I'm in the US and I'd personally like to be able to connect to he US servers so I'd hopefully have a better connection. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Danodan94 Regular Member

XP:
    6,397xp
    The IP I use is us1.minez.net and dispite it originally connecting to a MineZ server it connects to a US lobby, I think you should try it.
  3. killer7500 Regular Member

XP:
    2,576xp
    Thanks for the help. This seems to have worked for me. Strange though that the US network hub is hooked up to a minez IP.
  4. Ju1cY_0n3 Emerald

XP:
    4,759xp
    All of the ShotBow IP addresses re-route to the hub instead of sending you to the server the IP is directed to, it is to help make it easier to join more than one game from a place.
    They also want to make the HUB more 'official' to show off a bit :p