1. Enjoying MineZ 2? Help support the network and get sweet perks. Use coupon code MINEZ2 for 20% off! Visit buy.shotbow.net to check out our premium packages and XP packages.

Can't connect to US Shotbow hub

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Technical Support' started by killer7500, May 13, 2013.

Can't connect to US Shotbow hub
  1. killer7500 Regular Member

XP:
    2,576xp
    Ok so the problem I'm having is that whenever I try to connect to the US.SHOTBOW.NET ip I get back an error saying that it can't resolve the host name. After receiving this error I tried connecting to EU.SHOTBOW.NET and it worked fine. The only problem I have is that I'm in the US and I'd personally like to be able to connect to he US servers so I'd hopefully have a better connection. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Danodan94 Regular Member

XP:
    24,403xp
    The IP I use is us1.minez.net and dispite it originally connecting to a MineZ server it connects to a US lobby, I think you should try it.
  3. killer7500 Regular Member

XP:
    2,576xp
    Thanks for the help. This seems to have worked for me. Strange though that the US network hub is hooked up to a minez IP.
  4. Ju1cY_0n3 Emerald

XP:
    13,443xp
    All of the ShotBow IP addresses re-route to the hub instead of sending you to the server the IP is directed to, it is to help make it easier to join more than one game from a place.
    They also want to make the HUB more 'official' to show off a bit :p