1. Christmas is coming! Get into that holiday spirit and use coupon code HOLIDAY for 20% off! Coupon limited to the first 50 uses. Visit buy.shotbow.net to check out our premium packages and XP packages.

Suggestion Toggle Sprint allowable?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by kewlkidalert06, Dec 1, 2013.

Suggestion - Toggle Sprint allowable?
?

Should toggle sprint be allowed?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2013.
Yes 9 vote(s) 47.4%
No 10 vote(s) 52.6%
Maybe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. kewlkidalert06 Gold

XP:
    6,200xp
    Ok, now why it was ban able in my opinion was because it gave you an advantage over other players, but now 1.7.2 is out, and it allows you to choose a sprint button,

You see, it's the exact same thing, but in my case, I cannot run 1.7.2 on this computer (my main one is in the shop), and it's not fair, for other people who may not be able to run it smoothly, that they get a chance to be able to use a toggle sprint of some sort.

My reason for this idea is because everyone now uses 1.7 and it's annoying to not be able to combo as well as they can, and have to worry about ww sprint fails.

Anyways, like if you agree, submit in poll, please support.

2. tueman Platinum

XP:
    7,330xp
    Toggle sprint mods literally don't break sprint, you can't walk pretty much. Unless you mean mods that make is like 1.7 toggle sprint.
  3. Changyeo Platinum

XP:
    63,497xp
    The 1.7.2 sprint key is slightly different from the toggle sprint mod.

From what I've heard - toggle sprint will allow you to run immediately, as soon as you touch down on the ground. Whereas with 1.7.2, you'll have to press the key again.

While this isn't a massive difference, there's still a difference. And in Annihilation, differences can mean the difference between life and death. ;)
    XtremeBoy15 likes this.
  4. kewlkidalert06 Gold

XP:
    6,200xp
    No, in 1.7.2 it is when you press on the button, example: I used "c" so I would press and hold c and sprint, but on toggle sprint, I have to hold on the button down also.
  5. Mersid2 Regular Member

XP:
    68,188xp
  6. Changyeo Platinum

XP:
    63,497xp

Ah, my mistake then. I must remember to try it out sometime o_O.
  7. boogaert Platinum

XP:
    84,970xp
    I don't think so, in 1.7 sprint if you get hit you stop sprinting. With togglesprint I don't think this is the case.
  8. Hughzaz Annihilation Admin

XP:
    26,853xp
    A request to unban this mod was posted not too long ago, it was confirmed by Rainbow_Dashi, a website moderator, to still be a big no-no.
    The_Orange_Bird likes this.