1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Premium Wrong Username When Bought Premium

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Flamingdk, Mar 1, 2015.

Premium - Wrong Username When Bought Premium
  1. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    Hello, when I bought Premium, I noticed *after* I finished my purchase that my username was not attached to my purchase. I did put my username in at first, but then I refreshed the page on accident and continued so I assume that my name did not go through as being attached (as I have not received Premium status in-game or on the forums). If needed, I can provide any needed proof to staff.

Edit: I bought premium about 36 hours ago and still have not received any benefits. I'd appreciate if this would be fixed as soon as possible. I sent in a Contact Us form about 36 hours ago as well and no word there, either.

2. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    If you're having trouble with premium, make sure to use this link.
  3. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    I did about 24 hours ago. Still have yet to receive a reply.
  4. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    You'll just have to wait and hope it's resolved. Not everything is quick to fix!
  5. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    I'm sorry for being critical, but it's been several days and I still have not even received any sort of "we're working on it" message or anything of the sort. I sorta feel scammed at the moment, since I'm paying for it monthly and not getting the full month it seems.
  6. Stormy Gold

XP:
    74,232xp
    Maybe try to contact an administrator on shotbows mumble.
  7. DrSmart96 Gold

XP:
    30,683xp
    Ask for help from an admin in the chat, always been helpful to me :) Don't worry you will get your premium :)
  8. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    I tried talking to two and the answer I got was "use the 'contact us' page and they should help you out."
    I said that I did that several days ago.
    "Sometimes it takes time to get a reply" was the answer I got both times. :l
  9. SkimMilkOG Platinum

XP:
    9,199xp
    Y
    Yeah I've had something I earned not linked to my account. It's been a few weeks now and absolutely nothing. Good luck with premium though, they will probably be quicker to jump at fixing money over a problem like mine that involved my time.
  10. DrSmart96 Gold

XP:
    30,683xp
    Try to send another msg now, but explane carefully what happend, also have the transaction ID of your purchece in the text, you sure you haven't wrote the wrong IGN when donating? But msg them the transaction ID and explane what has happend and that you are missing the Premium. You should not worry. If you got the transaction ID you got the full right in getting the premium :)
  11. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    Thanks for the support. I messaged them again with the transaction ID in the message. Hopefully will get resolved soon.
    DrSmart96 likes this.
  12. DrSmart96 Gold

XP:
    30,683xp
    No problem :D
    Flamingdk likes this.
  13. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    It's been literally a week, I have sent out two contact me emails and I've gotten no reply. Can anyone help me? Every time I ask for help I just get redirected to the "Contact Us" page that they won't reply to me on. I'm paying for this monthly and have already lost 1/4 of this month's time without receiving any Premium benefits.
  14. Alzi Silver

XP:
    27,138xp
    You did all you can do. I would just wait a bit longer.
  15. MangoSmoothies Emerald

XP:
    489,769xp
  16. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    Yeah I sorta realize that at this point. A talked to a mod and he forwarded it to a higher up a few days ago, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.
  17. AGearBeast Platinum

XP:
    405,872xp
    just provide receipts and screenshots of it and wait.
  18. Flamingdk Regular Member

XP:
    21,253xp
    Did as such. About three weeks in, no reply.