1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Is this bannable?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by H3ntai_, Nov 28, 2014.

Is this bannable?
  1. implicitkr Gold

XP:
    2,984xp
    So I was playing a game when someone used riftwalker to follow me around the map. Normally I wouldn't care, but when I was brewing pots in phase 4. He used riftwalker and he stole my pots. What Im wondering is that is this bannable?

2. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    For team griefing yes
  3. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    300,330xp
    If he stole the pots and destroyed them or otherwise did something detrimental to your team, it is bannable.
    Oshawottstarter likes this.
  4. omzor Silver

XP:
    20,555xp
    scumbag riftie is scumbag
    ninja9351 likes this.
  5. Aerux Retired Staff

XP:
    922,163xp
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that you won't get banned [i.e it doesn't fall under "team grief"] as long as you use the pots..
  6. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    206,412xp
    If he stole your postions and used them, so be it. But if he threw them off the edge / in fire / in lava / gave it to the team / did something stupid like run into their base with your pots in full leather then start drinking them when he's about to die, then he's banned for sure :) (If, of course, you report him)
  7. implicitkr Gold

XP:
    2,984xp
    Does giving to a enemy count?
  8. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    478,887xp
    He used his class the way it is to be used, took some potions out of a brewing stand.

I wouldn't say so, but I'm a master team griefer, so what do I know?
  9. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    i believe so
  10. JackT8ers Gold

XP:
    179,233xp
    wait wait wait.

so if i take potions from my teammates, then use them, it's allowed? if so, i think I'm just about done with Anni
  11. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    Team greifing is bannable. But stealing someone's potions isn't 100% greifing. Unless he just void threw them.

Off topic: I like that your avatar had a evolution. What level did it have to be to evolve?
  12. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Like they stated above, I believe that it is bannable if only in the case that they weren't used and instead they were simply thrown away. That said, it isn't right that he did that, but I think that is how the rule goes.
  13. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Not 100% on this. However it would be nice to have an option to accept or decline a rift.
  14. Snowmanfat Regular Member

XP:
    33,263xp
    Ban him
    or else your sending out the message that this is ok
  15. Triceratops Silver

XP:
    20,635xp
    Yeah, uhh...

1) Pretty sure Murg doesn't have the authority to instaban someone
    2) No formal evidence was provided, not even a name of the griefer
    3) He clearly said he doesn't know if this is rule-breaking
  16. ethansky Platinum

XP:
    148,027xp
    That is a really good idea, guess it goes on a case by case situation since if the person stole them then wiped out the other teams and won, then it would be okay. But if they stole it and tried rushing but died before they could kill somone then I guess it would be considered team griefing
  17. implicitkr Gold

XP:
    2,984xp
    Lvl 17
    Sulphoric likes this.
  18. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp

Since you're an active Anni player Murg, can you ask the staff about why it's okay to steal equipment as long as it's used? That's like saying it's okay to rob a bank if you donate it to charity. It's still stealing from someone, which hurts his game.
  19. AAAAWESOMEme Regular Member

XP:
    22,069xp
    Acually a better anology is that it's like robbing a bank, and then doing whatever the hell you want to do with it.
    Agent_PvP likes this.
  20. Alzi Silver

XP:
    27,138xp
    As I read this I am watching Russell Crowe's robin hood.