1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Epilogue

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by MrLovesHam, Nov 21, 2014.

Other - Epilogue
  1. crabsgod Silver

XP:
    15,121xp
    So as many of you know Wasted has been going downhill ever since the last couple of updates. There have been other reasons, one being that the community sucks.
    With that being said I'd like to restate my original idea to have a training area in a way. I've played a lot of kit pvp servers and an idea came to me, have a kit pvp for Wasted.
    You would be able to choose what Primary you have to how many pieces of bread you want and everything in between.

With that being said I'd like to tell a story.
    A young pixelated boy by the name of MrLovesHam came into the wild world of Wasted, he frolicked into the sunset and thought "This is a stupid game." So he left. After a while he went to his friends house, he said "Lets play Wasted!" This young boy having forgotten what Wasted was said sure, and carried on to figure out what is was and how to "#RektScrubs." He was very nooby for a while but then one day another pixelated guy by the name of Darkitect said when his group leader left, "Who was in his group?" Ham being a troll back then said "Me" and promptly got invited.
    Thats the day Wasted changed for Me. I was no longer just MrLovesHam, I was in the Major League of Wasted. Call me a skid for lying to get into the group, but I didn't know the "Politics" of Wasted, and I didn't think he'd believe me and actually invite me. Later, Darkitect and I became good friends and we would always gear eachother when needed. Fast forward a year and Darkitect is gone, replaced with SunnyHours and others of his caliber. I felt alone and deserted. Thats when The Three Rocketteers were unofficially created. Me, _Mini__ and Hencat13 were the best of pals, but no good thing lasts forever, they eventually left or got banned and again I was alone, no one that I actually wanted to team with enough to get to know them. Fast forward to today: I am still alone, but still as good as when I logged in yesterday, the day before that and a year before that. This was my story, this was our story, and Epilogue.
    Good bye Wasted, may you live in the stars forever. (PS for those that missed that this was my farewell. :heart:)

2. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    127,633xp
    I'm gonna miss you. You were pretty good with that mosin. Come back often, Hammy :)
  3. bottelbomb200 Silver

XP:
    3,044xp
    where have u been karl ?
  4. sorcerer374 Regular Member

XP:
    30,074xp
    bottle, me and karl are baes, we have been playing mineZ :wink: and bye ham, I might actually consider doing this, farewell
  5. NovaFluffsky Gold

XP:
    62,823xp
    :/
    I kinda knew you but bye...
  6. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
  7. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    To be honest I never saw a need to announce one's hiatus. I left for months (it lost it's fun), along with many others who have not made a public resignation.

dont hert meh
  8. crabsgod Silver

XP:
    15,121xp
    I totally agree but this wasn't a farewell post, this was a suggestion post with my story which a couple of people have asked for, and as an extra bonus I added that I was leaving.
  9. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    Ah. Sorry I took it the wrong way.
  10. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp

But seriously this is sad. Rest in peace Ham.
  11. gpandaman Platinum

XP:
    124,659xp
    I left a LONG while ago. I recently played for about 15 minutes or so and there was still the serverwide xp multiplier. That ruined it.
  12. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    Was the unofficial "Three Rocketteers" based off the official clan for Wasted: Control called the "Sixteen Rocketeers"?

Also, farewell, Brother in Arms.
  13. crabsgod Silver

XP:
    15,121xp
    Probably, I didn't make it though, I think it was Mini's idea to start a little cult and to play a variety of servers together.
  14. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    127,633xp
  15. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    Goodbye Ham, I truly enjoyed the experiences we shared together. Have a good time wherever else you've gone! Personally I've moved to Counter-Striker: Global Offensive and a server called "Wynncraft".
  16. crabsgod Silver

XP:
    15,121xp
    :heart: I've tried Wynncraft before, might have to get back into it
  17. KrautPhonic Silver

XP:
    27,845xp
    Personally I find criminal organizations to be much more enjoyable.
  18. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    You. Would. :3.
  19. KrautPhonic Silver

XP:
    27,845xp
    ;P
  20. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    Damn, you forgot me again.