1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion What is up with AnniZ?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Smiling_Rabbits, Oct 1, 2014.

Discussion - What is up with AnniZ?
?

Who like AnniZ?

I do 11 vote(s) 22.0%
I hate it 3 vote(s) 6.0%
It's ok 4 vote(s) 8.0%
I think it was terrible and should never come back 6 vote(s) 12.0%
IT WAS THE BEST MAP EVER WHY!?!??!? 3 vote(s) 6.0%
It was my least favorite map but I did'nt hate it 10 vote(s) 20.0%
What's AnniZ? 2 vote(s) 4.0%
It was the worst map in the history of any game ever! 11 vote(s) 22.0%
  1. Smiling_Rabbits Gold

XP:
    34,543xp
    Hey guys its Smiling_Rabbits here and I was wondering.... Why does no one like AnniZ? I think that the map is a great build and it was by far my favorite map. A lot of people hate it because that have never played MineZ or never truly gotten up north or to cool places such as some of the ones used in the mapso they just hate them. For most true MineZ players the map is a favorite. I was playing MineZ a few days ago and there was an announcement saying it was gone so I was wondering if it will ever come back or if it's gone forever? Anyways if you read this far then thank you very much and I appreciate it. Tell me what you think!

Thanks

2. Smiling_Rabbits Gold

XP:
    34,543xp
    Also Mr_Darn or Saunders or whoever, I was wondering if the map is ever coming back?
  3. Triceratops Silver

XP:
    20,635xp
    This just simply isn't true. Most people have valid reasons to dislike it. Also, lots of people hate it *because* it's from MineZ, considering it to be just a copy-and-paste that doesn't deserve to be on the roster instead of other maps that were worked hard on by players.
    Reillyrox13 and mattdholloway like this.
  4. Smiling_Rabbits Gold

XP:
    34,543xp
    The map was built based on MineZ but not "copied and pasted" the things were rebuilt along with the rest of the map. My point with the people in MineZ was that most people that play MineZ are very unsuccessful like i was untill my friend encouraged me to give it a second chance. People that are not good at MineZ tend to choose to hate MineZ so they hate AnniZ as well since it's related to MineZ. thanks for your comment tell me what else u think!
  5. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    48,824xp
    actually, i just hate it because its a shitty copy and paste hell on top of endless plains of gravel
  6. Triceratops Silver

XP:
    20,635xp
    I play MineZ. I'm good at MineZ. I've been to Al Hasa and Eillom. And I don't like AnniZ because it's a cheap copy and paste with 0 additional creative thought. Whatver "editions" have been made to accomodate it being an Anni map just aren't sufficient because there are still blatant gameplay problems. Namely, endless plains of flat gravel and open mines, as well as a terrible nexus. Oh, and the gold mines.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  7. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    it is all gravel, gravel gravel gravel. all you will find in the landscape except mid which is not even to all teams and looks like a giant green mound that came from nowhere. just saying.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  8. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    i saw anniz beat coastal.... twice. wouldnt call it unpopular
  9. Nose4Toes Platinum

XP:
    113,812xp
    Let me see... Caters to scouts, people with bows, acrobats, REALLY un-even mid, shared gold mine, a mine litteraly made for mine-rushing with acro Deathly easy to destroy a nexus once your inside, jacked up world gaurd, and care I go on?
    kittensabc likes this.
  10. LogicallyLogical Silver

XP:
    1,957xp
    So I've been living under a rock recently (Yay exams!) so fill me in:
    What is AnniZ
  11. mattdholloway Platinum

XP:
    26,248xp
    Terrible.
  12. LogicallyLogical Silver

XP:
    1,957xp
    Link to the map?
  13. mattdholloway Platinum

XP:
    26,248xp
  14. LogicallyLogical Silver

XP:
    1,957xp
  15. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

I do not see the current version of it ever being readded because it was voted out. If someone made alterations to the map (there is already a v2 out!) and then resubmitted it might have a chance to return.
    mattdholloway likes this.
  16. JorgeCJNG Obsidian

XP:
    40xp
    the creator of Anni map was also the creator of all those structures from minez .
  17. jaka100 Gold

XP:
    11,576xp
    Boring terrain, uninteresting design, uneven mid, clustered nexus, bad protection zone, terrible mines, poor use of worldedit, bad placement of structures.
    mattdholloway likes this.
  18. Brett_Haythorpe Media Creator

XP:
    737,245xp
    I think Anniz was a well goo map, it was my second faviourite map, got no idea why everyone else hates it
  19. the_grim_sleeper Obsidian

XP:
    31,765xp
    //copy
    //paste
    //copy
    //paste
    //copy
    //paste
    /save
    >F2
    >F2