1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video The Mysterious MineZ Chicken! (How to get a Chicken)

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by MineReepers, Sep 17, 2014.

Video - The Mysterious MineZ Chicken! (How to get a Chicken) | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonstorm1201 Regular Member

XP:
    91,572xp
    I already told you. I love "it"!

2. MOAB4leader Platinum

XP:
    43,986xp
    :(
  3. Tippitat Regular Member

XP:
    75,316xp
    When I used to play hardcore back in the day, I used to wander towards Anvalia, just for the sheer convenience that it's so close to one of my main looting points on the positive side of the map. There always used to be one cow, one single little cow, chilling on the hillside towards the water, in front of Anvalia. And I always wondered what on earth to do with him. We'd usually throw a cookie at him or something, claiming the cow god could see all, and it was so rare to see animals spawning in the MineZ world. After awhile of passing him though, we had decided to kill him.

Is leather and raw steak that rare of a find? If so, I'll be sure to loot Anvalia much more often.
  4. MineReepers Platinum

XP:
    120,601xp
    leather isnt that hard to find, there are certain locations in the map where cows spawn on each server on every reboot
  5. Bluigi2 Regular Member

XP:
    101,633xp
    It's not like that. I need leather for some crafting ideas.
  6. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Ronald its still alive...
    HE WONT DIE!
    MineReepers likes this.
  7. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    in before feathers make you fall slower...and in before you can use shears on chickens to get feathers...
    Edit: I was thinking about it....if that ever happens...Hey minereepers, you should try ghost fleet again with the feathers!:lmao:
    MineReepers likes this.
  8. Ghostchickenx9 Platinum

XP:
    369,655xp
    MY BROTHER!!!! I CRI EVRY TIME
    MineReepers likes this.
  9. rocketboy4221 Platinum

XP:
    20xp
    I found one on the path to portsmouth, I didn't get a screenie though :(
  10. Xatumaster Regular Member

XP:
    98,753xp
    [IMG]There's actually a chance to spawn a chicken from a grave. I don't know what the chances are but they're veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy rare. I just got one today and I screamed.
  11. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Please refrain from posting on old threads unless absolutely necessary. Feel free to post your own thread if you want to show off something neat that's happened to you.
    Goliac likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.