1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Archon (Comments Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by mineeli, Jun 7, 2014.

Archon (Comments Thread) | Page 2
  1. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Brilliant story so far.
    I'm tempted to make a character application. Just the whole emphasis on a unique 'ability' makes me want to put great thought into that.

2. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I have come up with a very, very interesting bad guy for your story. I will see what I can duo about his backstory,[though I would like to know more advice how outsiders gain their powers and how they feel towards Louisians.
    Expect a long application because both the powers and the bbackstory off the character will be intricate and detailed
  3. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    I'm back everybody, I'm working on chapter 5, should be ready by Sunday or Early Next Week

Thanks, I hope you do make one as well.
  4. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    Chapter 5 is now up for reading!
  5. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Two years? What a long time.
  6. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    Its a difficult mission. Also, there isn't much back inside the city for them to do now. They wouldn't be allowed to see their parents again, and 6 months of training kinda separates them from all their other friends.
  7. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I'm kinda curious how Triton gets out there haha
  8. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    A bit on that. We may not see Triton again for a while. He will get out there, but it will be a bit. Sorry about this, I just couldn't find another way to fit him in early on.
  9. MentalMedic Silver

XP:
    23,821xp
    Application:
    Name: Vonthrusen Johanh (Von-Through-Zen Yo-Hawn)
    Ability: Can alter the flow of information (i.e between circuits, nerves to the brain, etc) by touch
    Physical Description: 6'2, Slender, 110~pounds, Long copper hair
    Louisian or Outsider?: Outsider
    Personality: Realist perspective, loyal to whoever benefits him most, always repays a favor
    Skills: Outside of his ability, he is good at climbing and traversing difficult terrain.
    Archetype (Good/Evil/Neutral): Neutral
    Short Background: Born in a town (or are they more like villages) outside the wall, he spent his time roaming around and exploring the nearby area, occasionally going on long hikes. He learned of his ability when he touched someone's shoulder to get their attention and they instead collapsed, unable to move or respond.
    Fate: Up to you :L
    Misc. Info: Likes the color purple.
  10. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp

I'm happy to accept this, do you think you could give me more information on his ability? What does it allow him to do? Could he control minds and computers in this way?
  11. MentalMedic Silver

XP:
    23,821xp
    No, he can simply disrupt them. Examples could be stopping a camera from sending video to a monitor, stopping eyes from sending what they are seeing to the brain, stopping your brain from pumping your heart. The limitation being that he has to touch something that is part of the object but not necessarily part of the feed. (i.e. clothes, skin, the metal on the camera) Maybe it could evolve into sending false information aswell but that is up to you. Does that clear anything up?
  12. furball55 Regular Member

XP:
    10,857xp
    Sounds like he has power over electrical current (maybe can control electrons ;D)
  13. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    Yeah, makes sense. I need some general Outsider characters, expect to see him soon.

If you wanted to get science-y about it then, yeah, that's probably it.
  14. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Seems a tad like what my character can do as well with his stuff.
  15. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    Chapter 6 is out, sorry it took so long!
  16. MentalMedic Silver

XP:
    23,821xp
    Just how absolutely massive is that tree? Is there any possible reference?
  17. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    Zerbia in minez
  18. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    Perhaps a bit of background. While Cain is arrogant, he rarely exaggerates. If he has to, it's serious. This thing is like, a skyscraper. It's HUGE. You'll see.
  19. MentalMedic Silver

XP:
    23,821xp
    Empire State Building: The Tree
  20. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    I believe it is akin to the Yggdrasil from legends. Its REALLY DAMN BIG.