2. The only allowed client mods are Optifine, a Minimap Mod (for 1.8 - requires Liteloader for 1.8; for 1.7.10 - requires ForgeML for 1.7.10), StatusEffectHUD, GammaBright, the Toggle Sneak/Sprint maintained by HCFactions, and the MineZ Tactical HUD Mod. The use of any other mod could fall under rule #1 (hacked clients) and could result in a permanent ban. Please note that any mod that gives you an unfair advantage over other players (auto-clicking, entity radar, etc) will not be allowed, and use of such will result in a permanent ban.
3. Any duplication of items, exploits, bugs, xray texture packs/programs or third-party programs that give you an unfair advantage over another player will result in a ban - this includes gaming mice, third party programs that allow you to rebind keys, set macros, etc. Please report any exploits to the Bug Reports forum.
4. Do not spam the chat in the servers or on the website.
5. Do not advertise on the Shotbow Network website or in the chat of any Shotbow Network server. You are allowed to advertise your Shotbow Network live stream or Youtube channel with Shotbow Network related content (once is enough do not spam it).
6. Racism, bigotry, any kind of personal threats and attacks, or other forms of hate speech are strictly prohibited on the Shotbow Network website, forums, or in the Shotbow Network servers. This includes racist names, skins, nudity, pornography, or cybering.
7. Impersonation of a developer, administrator, or other staff member is strictly prohibited.