1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other 100.000 Shotbow XP giveaway

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by svdragster, Feb 6, 2014.

Other - 100.000 Shotbow XP giveaway
  1. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp

2. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    hey, um...the word limit is too short, can I message you it instead?
    I actually have two great experiences, could I enter them both?
    Also, if I can message you, can I write it like a story? ('cause I'm a writer and I love doing that) or do I have to keep it minimum words possible?
  3. BrownSlaughter Regular Member

XP:
    21,347xp
    I had a go, got to be in it to win it o_O
  4. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
    of course!
  5. TheWargenflorgen Gold

XP:
    10,429xp
    I submitted them. Character limit is too short to put as much detail as I'd like, but meh.
  6. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
    Then let me extend it, you can submit again.
  7. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    sorry, just that I want to get the whole story in there and I want to write it out as a nice story with details. So...I can enter two stories?
  8. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
    Of course you can :)
  9. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    great!
  10. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Oh! As a team, nvm, I'll just submit one then, because the other one isn't a good "team" experience. In fact the other one isn't a good experience at all, just a good story. :stuck_out_tongue:
    btw, do you choose the best one, or is this random? 'cause if it's random....then what stops me from just putting in a bunch of random entries that aren't good? Or what if someone's entry stinks? I think it would be better if you chose your favorite.
    Sorry for double posting.
  11. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
    No it will be random, but I will do a Top 5 best stories, maybe the best story will win another 100.000 XP :stuck_out_tongue:
  12. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    ok, it's up to you, but I still think you choosing the best one would be better.
  13. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Could you make the word limit longer again? Sorry, I could shorten it, but I'd rather not, I doubt anyone is going to send in something huge anyway, so could you just make it a lot larger? Sorry
  14. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
    You can also post it here on the thread and add a link to the post :stuck_out_tongue:
    Edit: I will go mobile now so I won't be able to change the limit anymore.
    I just want to prevent someone spamming my whole sweet text file fill with ascii art or something
  15. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    I was red. I was always red. Even though red started going downhill and losing all the time, I wasn't going to give up. I wanted to make red win. However, since red kept losing, not many others joined it. They didn't want to be on "the losing team," and so red's numbers were lower than other teams, therefore causing it to lose even more and become known as "the losing team." Red was an easy target and Blue took advantage of that. Soon after the game had started, Blues swarmed one of our towers. They took it over, had archers shooting at us, and players with swords defending our tower which they had taken for their own. They soon made their way across the bridge, braking it behind them, to our Nexus tower. I immediately ran down to defend the Nexus with a few other of my teammates. Above, they had broken both bridges that led to our Nexus tower, and they had bow-men on top of our tower, and swords-men around it. No one could get in. The few of us who had come down to save our Nexus cowered, hopeless we could stop them, wondering what would happen when they came down, and waiting. Just waiting, our fear shared as one. Soon they started sending people down into the Nexus. It was a bloodbath down there. There weren't enough of us and we were overpowered by these blues. When I was killed, having been hungry before, I tried to get some food for the players trapped inside, before trying to get down there, the sound of the breaking Nexus and the panic and rush spurring me on. The food source was guarded too. The blues had gone over, making sure there was no possible way we could stop them, roping off anything that could help us in any slight way. They had taken over our base, and were going to slaughter us like pigs. I was killed but that time when I re-spawned I did not delay. I ran straight into the Nexus tower, dodging the guards around it. I was surprised by my luck of making it it, but when I got down there I didn't feel very lucky. The fight was lost, you could see that plainly. I was killed again down there, and the next time when I tried to get down again I was killed by the blue guards. When our Nexus broke, they left, we killed a few with good stuff down in the Nexus room, but many of us had been eliminated while all they lost were their stuff. But when they left, they left us. Our game was up. But there was one last thing we could do. Take revenge. When a player told everyone to regroup in the Nexus room, we all rushed down there. We handed out items. Everyone had stuff. Then we went. We invaded the Blue's base as one, all sharing one thought: To destroy our destroyers. What followed was madness like what had happened in our base. I am prideful to say, my team fought well, got in there, caused havoc among the blues, and died valiantly, knowing even after we had been crushed down, we had kept fighting. Even if we didn't "officially" win the game, it felt like a victory to me. And to my team. The dead were victorious.
    svdragster likes this.
  16. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Sorry if I overdid it a bit. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, we all know it was a game and I wasn't actually scared.............................:lmao:
  17. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    how do I add a link to the post?
  18. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
  19. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
  20. simonbarsinister Regular Member

XP:
    7,895xp
    I thought my story was long.:( I feel small now.
    jrbarsinister likes this.