1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other High Resolution Wasted Resource Pack (WITH SOUND) Paper Cutout Wasted Resource Pack v4

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by RememberNovember, Aug 24, 2013.

Other - High Resolution Wasted Resource Pack (WITH SOUND) Paper Cutout Wasted Resource Pack v4
  1. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    [IMG]PAPER CUTOUT WASTED RESOURCE PACK v3UPDATED!

PAPER CUTOUT WASTED RESOURCE PACK v4
    By: RememberNovember & Muffinboy790

NOW WITH MECH TEXTURE!
    (screenshots below)
    Added in v3:
    -Singularity Grenade
    -Jetpack
    -Kevlar Armor
    -Wrench
    -Tool Kit
    -Ammo Drop (Wasted)
    -Cloaking Device
    -c4
    -Redone p30

Other awesome Wasted Resource Packs:
    IrishKaiser's 222nd's Official Regimental Pack
    Busa's Custom Wasted Textures & Sounds

Please visit my website to download my resource pack for Wasted. Credit for the Paper Cutout texturepack goes to superalgae, who's planet minecraft homepage can be found here. This was done with his permission. All of the weapon and Wasted related textures were done by myself. Credit for the sounds goes to busa. You can find busa's awesome 16x resource pack here.
    My Faithful Wasted Pack: http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/69214/

GUNS: 256x
    ALL OTHER ITEMS: 16x

Please show support by clicking that like button!
    Feedback is important so please comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FUTUTE UPDATES:
    -New zombie skin
    -GunZ textures
    -C4 block texture
    -New TNT explosion sound (only in the pack with custom sounds)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep in mind: I only did the textures for guns, ammunition, some GUI, and all other wasted related items. Credit for the blocks and original pack go to superalgae. You can download paper cutout for vanilla Minecraft here.

Website: http://hexcorridor.weebly.com/paper-cutout-for-wasted-game-mode.html

---------------------------------------[ SCREENSHOTS ]-----------------------------------------
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Website: http://hexcorridor.weebly.com/paper-cutout-for-wasted-game-mode.html

2. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    This is sooooo cool! I haven't played Wasted in so long, and seeing this awesome resource pack is forcing me to pick it up again! Your very talented with all of this stuffs. Diamonds for you, good chap.
    Muffinboy790 likes this.
  3. busa Regular Member

XP:
    15,785xp
    Great job :wink:,

I was looking forward to seeing what your friend did with the gun sounds, but the download mirror on your website for the pack with sounds was broken :(.
    Miner_Mate and RememberNovember like this.
  4. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    im sorry :( I will try to fix the link today, and I will send you a message when the download is working again. By the way, your 16x Wasted texturepack is amazing! I never thought 16x could look so fantastic :)
    Miner_Mate and busa like this.
  5. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    Thank you for the heads up Busa, the link should now be fixed. If there are any more problems please let me know :)
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  6. Spyer2k Regular Member

XP:
    8,622xp
    Keep in mind November only did the guns and item textures not the blocks. So if you'd like to use this pack not made for wasted click the link he added in his post.
    RememberNovember likes this.
  7. busa Regular Member

XP:
    15,785xp
    The sound files your friend got for you are from my resourcepack. I don't mind you using them, just give me a mention in the credits! :wink:

P.S. Nice trick with the snowballs, I hadn't thought of that.
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  8. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    Okay, I'm sorry about that, he never told me where he got them
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  9. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    127,633xp
    I think the sounds should be more varied. It's hard to tell the difference between what the guns are, and I think certain ammo types kinda look too similar. But otherwise, everything is very detailed and really nice.
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  10. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    Thank you for the positive feedback and suggestions, busa gave me permission to use the sounds from his pack (I'll give him credit of course) and I may add those sounds later on.
  11. Muffinboy790 Regular Member

XP:
    9,589xp
    Again thanks for all the support and help that you are giving us...it really means a lot to us.
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  12. Brian_Boruma Regular Member

XP:
    12,428xp
    Indeed, the sounds should be changed around just so an AA-12 doesn't sound similar, if not the same as a P30.
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  13. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    I am not positive, but I don't think it is possible to make different and independent sounds for each individual gun. The way the Shotbow guys did it that the only used 1 or 2 sounds for all of the guns, so all RN can do is change those 2 sounds, not add new ones. Resource packs are rather limited, sadly.
  14. Brian_Boruma Regular Member

XP:
    12,428xp

Well that's a shame, it would be amazing if it were possible to change the sound of each gun.
    Miner_Mate likes this.
  15. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    Yeah, I do believe it is overdue that Mojang does some overhauling on Resource Packs. But then again, that would just make it a whole new world when it comes to making packs...
  16. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    I would like to use your textures, since i m not such a good drawer but i found out that you can use different sounds for weapons. (atleast 2 different sounds ^^). I would be very happy if you approve :D.
  17. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp

To all those who have requested more sounds, I have moved the sounds from busa's pack (Thank you for letting me use them busa) into mine. There are now specific sounds for each gun type.
  18. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    Wow, didn't know you could do that! I guess I am gonna need to update then! :wink:
  19. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Can i use you gun models though?
  20. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    Im sorry, I misread your post. You can use them as long as you give credit to me in the pack and the thread with a mention and a link to this thread. Also If you plan on using any of the other textures you need to request permission from superalgae at his planet minecraft page. Good luck with your resource pack :)
    Miner_Mate likes this.